Toronto-Based Staarsoft Sales Associate
StaarsoftTM is sustainability planning and reporting software that provides organizations with the “how-to” guidance needed to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive sustainability program. StaarsoftTM Sustainability Toolkit Action Planning, Assessment, and Reporting Software is based on the Sustainability Toolkit approach, which synthesizes international management system standards for environment and health & safety, as well as internationally accepted social responsibility guidance.
Tavares Group Consulting Inc. is currently seeking a qualified and experienced associate to assist in the sales and on-going development, based on customer and sector feedback, of the StaarsoftTM software.
This is a part-time sales position located in the Toronto area. Initial expected hours 16-24 which may extend to 35.
As part of this Sales position, the candidate is expected to:
- develop and implement a sales and partnership strategy focusing on different sectors
- identify and solicit new clients and partnerships (e.g. conduct market research, attend sales calls, identify and attend relevant conferences, etc.)
- collect and communicate new, existing and potential customer feedback to the software development team for troubleshooting and software development opportunities
- work with new and existing clients to set up accounts and coordinate software training
There will be a variety of tasks including analysing and reporting on market / sector potential, meetings with various stakeholders, research, presentations, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Communication (including social media)
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks independently
- Leadership abilities, including the confidence to take initiative on tasks and problem-solving
- An inherent professional attitude
- Computer programming knowledge is an asset
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, sales and computer related field.
- Project management experience required.
- Knowledge and interest in ISO Management Systems, environment, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability is an asset.