London-Based Environmental Management Systems Specialist
Tavares Group Consulting Inc. is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Environmental Management Systems Specialist to implement management systems, deliver training and audit to the ISO14001 Standard.
The position is flexible (part-time to full-time, Monday to Friday, some weekends if desired). Expected hours 20-40.
- Implement management systems, deliver training and audit to the ISO14001 Standard.
- Meet with clients (estimation of costs, project planning, implementation planning) for both existing and prospective clients (some business development experience an asset)
- Communication (including social media), organize and prioritize competing demands and multiple projects (for both internal correspondence and communications with external stakeholders).
Education: Post-secondary education in environmental studies or a related field
The following skills are required:
- Previous experience working with management systems and ISO 14001
- Certification(s) (e.g. EP(EMSLA), EP(CEA) or comparable)
- Knowledge or experience working with multiple stakeholders in various departments and professional roles
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Communication (including social media skills)
- An ability to manage and prioritize tasks independently
- Leadership abilities including confidence to take initiative on tasks and problem solve
- An inherent professional attitude
- Knowledge of WordPress is an asset
For more details, please contact us.